Wednesday 7 January 2015

Hello!

Happy New Year Dear Readers!

I'm going to start the year off with a quick post holiday update and some housekeeping (blogkeeping?).

I ended 2014 with some sad news. One of my brother's friends had passed away suddenly and it caught us all off guard in one of those but-we-just-saw-him kind of ways. A week before my finals my best friend had, in an incredibly short time, been diagnosed with cervical cancer and went for surgery to remove the tumour. On top of this my grandmother, (Mother's side) who doesn't live in Canada, fell and broke her hand while on the phone with us on Christmas Day.

On New Years Eve I was a little bit sick and decided to stay in and from 11P.M. to about 12:30A.M. the power went out. It was a really great experience. The house was dark, my dog was calm and I drank a German sparkling wine via candlelight (oooohh so romantic eh?). My phone was dead within minutes and my computer followed suit while I was writing a short story.

I did have a few evenings to rest and accomplish a few things. While I didn't finish the books I wanted to, I did finish some games on my To-Do list; Little Big Planet 3 (a gift from my brother) and a replay through my beloved Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time.

Now about the blog, I intend to continue writing about fashion and try my best to keep the focus on Canadian fashion. However, I want to post designs I really like regardless of origins. I also want to post links and codes for sales as well, so expect that as well.


Welcome back and thank you for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment