Friday 27 February 2015

Can you feel it? It's Spring... almost.

Welcome back,

Over the past week, I have been trying to put together an unusual event for my course. I'm still finding a few issues I have to deal with despite having handed in my proposal. In fact, I was making changes right up until last night. It's ok because I know this is going to be one of those things that is ever changing and will probably need to be updated and reworked as time goes on. I do not mind, I feel like it's a real passion project and I'm excited to get started on it.

As a result, fashion and self-care have really been on the back burner. To rectify that, I'm going to treat myself to a night of gaming. I recently started to replay an N64 classic (that's Nintendo 64 for those of you who might not know) and I'm missing my consoles and lazy nights.

Since Spring is coming up really soon, I would recommend hitting up some winter stock clearance. There are an abundance of shoes on sale right now at townshoes.ca I actually bought myself two sneakers and a pair of strappy sandals for the warmer months. Now, I'm just waiting to wear them while trying to survive school. January and February have always been hard on me.

Here is a photo of my family's dog, he is like me, waiting for Spring.


No comments:

Post a Comment