Friday 17 April 2015

Pre-Finals!


I'm writing you from my pre-finals-cocoon. It's cozy in here, and I've got a space open for my arms so I can type. I haven't been feeling well for the last two weeks like I've been fighting a bug. I haven't been sleeping, and I haven't been able to do good things for myself. I've been skipping meals and tossing and turning in bed effectively reaching my goal of being as close to a zombie as I could be, but really, not really.

I've always had trouble with the Winter months it's like I spend nearly half the year in a personal funk. I don't do well in the cold, and the Spring is home to anniversaries of the worst days of my life. I try to keep things positive so I can power through. I'm lucky I have such great friends who remind me of all the good things around and within me.

This post is a pretty aimless one, consider it a confessional or a get-to-know-me post. Don't be like me, get a good solid night's sleep every night, and eat every delicious and healthy meal. You should probably get out of your cocoon every now and again too.

I just wanted to write something for the students; you'll do OK, you'll be OK. Here is a little gif I found on the internet as a parting gift. Watch it a couple times, take a walk then get back to your responsibilities.






See you next week!
Jessica

No comments:

Post a Comment