Friday 4 November 2016

Playing Catch-Up

Hello,

I want to start this post by calling myself out. It's been a goal of mine to keep this blog updated, and I fell very short on that. My solution is to use a new habit-forming app called Habitica.

Habitica is at its' core a habit tracker that allows you to plug in your dailies, to-dos and habits. What sets it apart is that it looks and feels like an RPG (. Each task completed earns you experience points while each left undone will harm your cute little avatar. I'm trying to make sure lil'Jess stays safe and happy while also keeping me focused on my goals, no matter how big or small.

Has it been working so far? Yes, Habitica has helped me make sure I stay hydrated, fit, and fresh. Plus it's free, available on both Android and iOS, and features a party system where you and your friends can keep each other accountable. Go check them out if you're in the market for a habit tracker.

As for other news, I just finished volunteering at a comic convention. As always it was an amazing experience, but I fell behind on life's responsibilities in the mix of Halloween parties and con responsibilities. I figured while I wait for my first load of laundry I would get back on my habit horse and get something up again.

Thanks for checking in.

Jessica

No comments:

Post a Comment